Commercial equipment financing is becoming the best financial option for businesses of all sizes. Yet, many organizations don’t fully understand all their commercial equipment financing options.
- What is a lease?
- Is a lease better than buying outright?
- What type of equipment can be leased?
- How will I know if leasing is the right option for my business?
- What is a lease? – With a lease, you pay a certain monthly fee for the rights to use the equipment. At the end of the lease, you can return the equipment or choose to buy it outright for a pre-determined amount. Leasing is a great way for businesses to start, grow or expand to get the equipment they need for their business, whether it be a dishwasher for a restaurant, dump truck for a construction firm, machine tool or a point-of-sale system for a new retail outlet. With most leases, you get a full range of lease options such as purchase options at the end of the lease, lease terms, and payment terms.
- Is a lease better than buying outright? Just like you don’t pay your employees salary in one annual chunk, leasing allows you to spread out the payments for the asset as you use it (and consequently earn income from it). Leasing can even allow you to start generating income from the use of the equipment before you even make your first payment.
- What type of equipment can be leased? Almost any type of commercial business equipment can be leased! At Taycor, our leasing program includes computer equipment and software, video and film equipment, office equipment, commercial equipment, office furniture, industrial equipment, materials handling and construction equipment.
- How will I know if leasing is the right option for my business? That’s what Taycor is here for, to help you evaluate all your commercial equipment financing alternatives. Leasing could be a good solution for your business if:
- The equipment you need could be obsolete in a few short years.
- Your company is interested in tax breaks.
- You would like to better manage your cash flow.
- You would like to pay for your equipment as you use it.
Talk with the friendly professionals from Taycor Financial and let them walk you through all your commercial equipment financing options. Taycor Financial should be your number one source for all your commercial equipment financing. They specialize in providing accessible and affordable commercial financing alternatives and have a long history of experience serving businesses in a wide variety of markets.
Call today to make your appointment!